Awards & Honors
A growing number of organizations have recognized our people and our accomplishments. Below is a partial list.
- Chairman & CEO Jerry Kent listed on industry's CableFAX 100, named Multichannel News’ 2012 Executive of the Year, inducted into Broadcasting & Cable’s Hall of Fame and Cable Center Hall of Fame.
- EVP & COO Tom McMillin, SVP & CTO Terry Cordova named Mid-America Cable Show Pathfinders.
- EVP & CFO Mary Meduski elected 2013 and 2014 Chair, Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT) Board of Directors.
- CFO Mary Meduski and SVP & CPO Patty McCaskill listed as “Wonder Women” and "Most Powerful Women in Cable" by industry trade publications.
- CTO Cordova elected 2014 Chair, Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) Board of Directors.
- CAO President Kevin Stephens and CTO Cordova listed on "Most Influential Minorities in Cable".
- VP Marsha Humphreys Gee named to "Top Women in Cable Technology".
- CEO Kent and CTO Cordova named CED Magazine’s “Persons of the Year” (2012); VP Rodney Lanham received CED’s Pacesetter Award.
- VP Beverly Gambell named CTAM Rainmaker Award winner.
- Employees have received multiple leadership and service awards from Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), Women in Cable Telecommunications (WICT), and National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Cable (NAMIC).
- Several Suddenlink community outreach programs—including electronics recycling, food collection, water conservation, and charitable fundraising initiatives—have earned national and regional recognition, as well as industry awards, including, multiple CableFAX Top Ops Awards and ACC Beacon Awards.
- Named Business of the Year by a variety of Chambers of Commerce and charitable partners.
- "Best Internet Provider" awards in communities from West Virginia to California, including Point Pleasant, W.V.; Pikeville, Ky.; Jonesboro, Ark.; Amarillo, Texas; Enid, Okla., Clovis, N.M.; Eureka, Calif., and many more.
- Recognized as a top 5 company for women on the past four WICT PAR studies.
- Light Reading's "Leading Light 2010" award, "best new service or application" in cable – Suddenlink High Speed Internet MAX 107.0 service.
- Included on St. Louis Business Journal’s Top 150 Privately Held Companies.
- Individual and team awards, 2013 Mid-America Cable Show.
- SCTE Cable Tech Games, numerous medals for Suddenlink technicians.
- Several Telly, Cable Advertising Bureau (CAB) and CTAM Mark Awards.