Better TV Is Waiting for You.
We’re making major investments to upgrade our network. To receive the benefits of this upgrade, you will need a new piece of equipment for each TV. Depending on your needs, this equipment will be provided at no cost.
Here's What You Need To Do:
You need to have one of the following on each of your TVs to continue to receive Suddenlink TV service. Follow our easy steps below to order.
Your TVs will continue to receive TV service if you have a built-in digital tuner. The digital turner is likely to be included if:
- It's a big-screen or flat panel high-definition TV.
- If you purchased your TV after March 2007.
Suddenlink receivers include HD receivers, HD/DVRs, or DigitaLinks. If you don’t have a digital tuner or a receiver from Suddenlink on each TV, you’ll need to add new equipment. Depending on your needs, we’ll provide a high definition (HD) DigitaLink at no cost to you. You will continue receiving TV service and will have a channel guide.
If you have an SD DigitaLink from a previous upgrade, you’ll need to update your equipment to our new HD DigitaLink to continue receiving service. Please bring your current SD DigitaLink to your local store in order to receive an upgraded one for free.
For the best TV viewing experience, we suggest an HD or HD/DVR receiver from Suddenlink. This will provide an even better picture, FREE On Demand, and Pay-Per-View access.
TiVo HD/DVR customers: please call us at 877-694-9474 to set up your home with Any-Room DVR service for the best experience.
Not sure if you have a built-in digital tuner?
You can check with one of the below steps:
- Flip through the channels on your TV. If you see sub-channels in addition to regular ones, you have a digital tuner. For instance, in addition to a regular channel 5, you may see channels 5-1 and 5-2.
- Look on your TV set for a sticker or marking that mentions a digital tuner. It may say something like "DTV," "HDTV," "ATSC," "Digital Tuner," "Digital Receiver," "Integrated Digital Tuner," or "Digital Tuner Built In.“
- Check the owner's manual that came with your TV if there's no indication of a digital tuner on the TV set itself. If there is a digital tuner, it should be listed in the manual along with the TV's other features.