NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Cequel Communications, LLC (as identified below) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins on Monday, July 27th, 2015 and ends on Friday, August 28th 2015. Participants enter contest by responding, via their Suddenlink cable remote control to a call to action interactive ad widget that will be displayed in a 30 second promotional advertisement for Suddenlink’s interactive television product that will air at various times and on various Suddenlink cable networks in the Bryan/College Station, Abilene & Tyler Texas, Lake Charles Louisiana & Jonesboro Arkansas Suddenlink DMAs during the allotted contest dates. One grand prize winer will be chosen from all entries received and will be contacted via telephone, e-mail or postal mail no later than Friday, September 4th, 2015. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. The contest winner will be required to provide proof of indentification in order to be considered as grand prize winner.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Prize awarded to a winner selected from among all eligible entries received from the data collected on or about Monday, August 31st 2015. The Prize consists solely of a 40 inch Samsung LED Smart Television, valued at $450.00 One Winner will be selected from the above-listed geographic areas from among all entries received. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. By entering the Contest, participants grant Sponsor the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sponsor and all matters related to the Contest in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Contest and/or accepting the Prize, Winners and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness, and/or image, hometown address, and the contents of their entry form including Winners’ and entrants’ name, age, submitted photograph, without any further compensation for any future promotional activity, whether in print, audio, or video. By entering, participants agree to release the Sponsor from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest related activity.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering; all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Contest is terminated early, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Cequel Communications, LLC and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Contest, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after September 11th, 2015 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Suddenlink Media, “Interactive TV Contest” - WINNER - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), 201 Quality Circle, College Station, Texas 77845. All requests must be received by September 30th, 2015.
- ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this contest you are granting Suddenlink Media the unlimited rights to air and promote your name, photo and other required contest information if needed and understand you will not be compensated for that use.
- SPONSOR: Cequel Communications, LLC, 201 Quality Circle, College Station, Texas 77845.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2015 (Cequel Communications, LLC). All rights reserved.