1. You have indicated that you would like to enroll through suddenlink.net to pay your Suddenlink bill automatically through your credit card, debit card or your bank account. In order to enroll in this service, you must first be enrolled in Go Paperless.
2. By selecting "I Accept," you are authorizing Suddenlink to charge or debit your card/bank account indicated above for the total amount due each month for your Suddenlink Communications services. Please allow 30 – 60 days after enrollment for EZ Pay automatic payments to begin.
3. In order to print the copy of your authorization provided to you electronically, you must have a working printer that is compatible with and properly connected to your particular computer.
4. You may revoke your automatic payment method with Suddenlink at any time by calling us at 888-822-5151. Any revocation of your authorization to pay your Suddenlink bill through an automatic payment will not take effect until a reasonable time after receipt by Suddenlink, and will result in the discontinuance of your automatic payment enrollment. After canceling your automatic payment, you will then be responsible for taking appropriate action each month to pay your bill. You may also stop an automatic payment by notifying your financial institution in accordance with its policies prior to your account being charged or debited. Suddenlink Communications and/or my financial institution can cancel your enrollment in this program at any time.
5. If payment is not received for any reason, including a declined card, stop payment or insufficient funds, your will remain responsible for late fees that may result if your bill is not paid by the due date. You must notify Suddenlink of any change in your debit or credit card number information or bank account information on suddenlink.net by logging into your account and selecting the My Account tab, then selecting My Bill.
6. You will be notified when your electronic bill statement is available for viewing via your contact email address at least 10 days prior to your payment due date. The amount due shown on your monthly bill statement will constitute notice to you of any variance in amount from the bill payment amount paid in the previous month by automatic payment. The amount payable on your statement will be deducted on the payment due date. You must update us with any change in your contact information. To update your contact information, please visit our website at www.suddenlink.net and log into My Account to update your profile. You may also call us at 888-822-5151.
7. Suddenlink hardware and software requirements for access to and retention of the information being provided to you in electronic form are outlined below. You must have access to a computer with an operating system among the types listed that is able to connect to the Internet using one of the browsers indicated. Your browser also must support 128-bit encryption.
In order to Go Paperless and receive and retain bills and notices electronically, you will need a personal computer with storage and/or printing capability, Internet connectivity, a working e-mail account and operating system software that will support operation of the following software:
Approved Browsers and Operating Systems
For PC Users:
Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Firefox 2.0 or higher
Adobe Reader 7.0.8 or higher
8. By providing your consent, you are confirming to Suddenlink that you are able to access all information provided to you in electronic form.