Auto Pay Terms of Service
1. By enrolling in and using this service (“Auto Pay,” formerly known as EZ Pay) via the Suddenlink.net website, the Suddenlink Support App or the View & Pay My Bill feature on Altice One or other Suddenlink-provided digital cable box to make payments on your account you are authorizing Suddenlink to (i) automatically charge the credit card you have specified, or (ii) initiate a charge or electronic debit entry on your debit card or deposit account, as applicable, in the amount and on the date indicated (including the same date in future months for automatic payments) to the credit card account number or account number and bank account name at the financial institution you have identified. You agree that each time you use the Auto Pay service and enter the additional required information in order to make a payment on a Suddenlink account, you have made a separate and complete authorization as required by the rules of the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) and, as applicable, the Electronic Fund Transfer Act, 15 U.S.C. 1693 et. seq., and Regulation E promulgated thereunder, 12 C.F.R 205 et. seq., and applicable credit card rules. Currently, we offer this Auto Pay service to you free of charge, however your bank or credit card may charge a fee.
2. You acknowledge with respect to automatic payment authorization(s) that (i) you may revoke an authorization at any time by logging into My Account on Suddenlink.net and clicking on My Bill, or through the Suddenlink Support App, and (ii) unless you revoke this authorization in the manner specified, or Suddenlink shall send a notice of termination to you, this authorization shall continue to and include the next to last scheduled payment on your Suddenlink account. Any revocation of your automatic payment authorization will not take effect until a reasonable time after receipt by Suddenlink, and will result in the discontinuance of your automatic payment enrollment. After canceling your automatic payment, you will then be responsible for taking appropriate action each month to pay your bill.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that the electronic method you elect to receive account updates and notices and your email address and other Auto Pay account information are accurate and up-to-date. Please update your contact information as necessary by logging into My Account on Suddenlink.net or through the Suddenlink Support App. If payment is not received for any reason, including a declined card, stop payment or insufficient funds, your will remain responsible for late fees and any applicable banking fees including a returned check fee up to the maximum amount permitted by law that may result if your bill is not paid by the due date. You must notify Suddenlink of any change in your debit or credit card number information or bank account information on suddenlink.net by logging into your account and selecting the My Account tab, then selecting My Bill.
4. You will be notified when your bill statement is available for viewing via mail, the electronic method you elect to receive account updates and notices, or your contact email address at least 10 days prior to your payment due date. The amount due shown on your monthly bill statement will constitute notice to you of any variance in amount from the bill payment amount paid in the previous month by automatic payment. The amount payable on your statement will be deducted on the payment due date.
5. We allow more than one user name associated with a Suddenlink account to access the Auto Pay service which includes access to the bill associated with the Suddenlink account. You acknowledge and agree that you are granting access to the Suddenlink account, including the stored Auto Pay account payment information, to such user names and consent to any actions taken on the Suddenlink account by such user names, including paying the bill through the Auto Pay service with any stored payment information.
7. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into this agreement, either on behalf of your individual Suddenlink account or on behalf of the business entity holding the Suddenlink account.
8. We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Auto Pay service at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. You can cancel your participation in Auto Pay at any time on suddelink.net or through the Suddenlink Support. Upon cancellation, your future bills and notifications will be sent to you by regular mail and you will no longer receive electronic notification that your bill is ready to view, unless you have separately enrolled in Paperless Billing or provide a valid electronic method to receive account updates and notices and separately request to be notified when your bill is ready. You may continue to view your bills electronically -- however, you may not be able to make payments online.
9. We reserve the right to modify and update these Terms of Service at any time. Any such modifications or updates will be posted to this page and/or your bill statement. We encourage you to check this page regularly for any such updates.
Effective June 25, 2020