Go Paperless Terms and Conditions
1. You have selected to receive your Suddenlink Communications bill electronically ("Go Paperless"). If you request to receive your bill only electronically, you understand and agree that you will no longer receive a paper statement, and Suddenlink will send email notifications to the e-mail address you provide when you enroll notifying you that your statement is available online. By agreeing to Go Paperless, you are confirming to Suddenlink that you are able to access all information provided to you in electronic form. If you have more than one Account with us, you will need to select a statement delivery method for each Account.
2. You understand that there may be a time lag between when you stop receiving a paper bill and start receiving Go Paperless notifications. While your Go Paperless service is being activated, it is your responsibility to keep your accounts current and contact Suddenlink if you do not receive your bill notice. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining a valid e-mail address and agree to notify us of any change in your e-mail address.
3. You also agree that all change in terms notifications, legal and other notices (such as notices about changes to the agreements governing your account) that Suddenlink provides may be provided only through this notification.
4. Suddenlink sets the criteria for Go Paperless eligibility and may, at any time and at its sole discretion, accept, deny or cancel Go Paperless billing for your account and send a paper bill. You may cancel Go Paperless and again receive paper statements at any time by changing your statement option through Suddenlink Communications Online Billing application.
5. Each bill, together with any legal notices (including change in terms) about your Account, will remain available online for a period of up to six months. You may print these statements or download them to your own system.
6. In order to Go Paperless, you must have access to a computer with an operating system among the types listed that is able to connect to the Internet using one of the Internet browsers stated below. Your browser also must support 128-bit encryption. Your statements will be delivered as an Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) file. To access and retain a PDF file, you need the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® (version 7.0.8 or higher), downloadable from Adobe's web site. You agree that you have the necessary software to view and save PDF files.
7. EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIT, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE GO PAPERLESS SERVICE. SUDDENLINK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, PROCESSES, OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, FUNCTIONAL, BUG- OR ERROR-FREE. IF APPLICABLE STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In order to Go Paperless and receive and retain bills and notices electronically, you will need a personal computer with storage and/or printing capability, Internet connectivity, a working e-mail account and operating system software that will support operation of the following software:
Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Firefox 2.0 or higher
Adobe Reader 7.0.8 or higher